Sunday, November 13, 2011
Finished book thief
Hey guys, I finally am finished with "The Book Thief". The only part that I didn't like about this whole book, is the end. IT IS SO TRAGIC. All throughout the story the narrator (who I told you about before- death) is foreshadowing that Himmil street is going to be bombed. And when the street is bombed, Leisil looses all of her friends and mother and father. Leisil and a woman named Ilsa Herman are the only survivors of the bombing. Her best friend Rudy is dead in her arms. She is heartbroken, all of the people that she has ever loved are dead. I think she would have rather died than live without all of the people that she loves. I would rather do that. The only person that she did have left was Max the Jew that she was hiding in the basement. Lucky for him he left about a week or two before the bombing she saw him later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment