Saturday, December 17, 2011
Freaked Out
I'm still reading The Great Wide Sea. Right now the other two siblings went to find where Scott went and they saw Scott sitting on a rock in the water with blood pouring down his leg. I had to stop right there because it started grossing me out with all the blood there. I think that they would get him on the island again by finding a rope or something to get him up. he's going to die because they have no anti biotic to heal the cut, and how are they going to stop all of the bleeding? How is a ten year old girl going to take care of two kids. A boat is going to have to come soon or they're wil 100% die. And die miserably. They will eventually run out of food. They should fish. They would be able to save some more food. Come back next time to read my blog again! Bye!!
Labels:
opinion.,
prediction.,
Retell,
Ryan M.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment