Sunday, December 11, 2011
the red pyramid
I'm still reading the book the Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. I'm having a lot of issues with Carter. I think that Carter is totally underestimating himself. He's still jealous of his sister because she can do all the cool stuff and all he can do is use a sword and even that he's not really comfortable with. Zia keeps telling him he has special powers (the invisibility spell) and that makes him feel better but still he feels second place to his sister. I think that finally he realizes he's special when he transforms into falcon by using magical powers the god Horus gave him. He also has a god like powers when he deflects knives walking on the tight rope. I hope he finally gets his act together and becomes what Horus has chosen him for - to defeat Set and that's a really big task to accomplish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment