Sunday, December 4, 2011
I'm still reading The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. Last week I was talking about Sadie and her qualities and this week it's time to talk about Carter. I think Carter is a really kind and generous person, but I think that his biggest problem is that he does not have enough confidence in himself, like that one time when he was really jealous of Sadie, because she exploded the door with only her voice. He thought that he only had a sword and she had all the magical powers she ever wanted. But Carter does have special powers, and they seem to come up as a mistake, like when he saw Zia through the invisibility spell, and she told him that only the most powerful wizards can see through that spell. He still didn't trust his instincts and he thought that the spell was wearing off. I think that may be a problem for him because if he can't trust his powers and use them he might die, because the enemy won't play fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment