Monday, May 28, 2012

BONE

             I am reading the book "Bone" by Jeff Smith. It's the first one. So far what has happened is Fone Bone the main character and Smiley Bone help Phoney Bone a deceiving and manipulative character escape from a  n angry mob that is mad about Phoney Bone's political plan. When we first meet our characters they were in the desert and lost. What they all have been wanting to do was get back to boneville. BUt then a storm of wild flies chased them and they all were separated. Since then Fone Bone has been living with possums and after that with a grandmother and her child named ben. Fone Bone has been trying to find Smiley Bone and Phoney Bone ever since they got separated. All of the " Bones" just want to get back to boneville. This book kind of reminds me of cartoons like tom and jerry. this is because crazy and absurd things happen and the characters aren't effected. For example when Fone Bone fell off a cliff he got up and was fine. Kind of like how Tom and Jerry fight and everything is fine. See what I mean? The book is good and I will talk to you when I finish the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment