Sunday, May 6, 2012
the lost hero
I just started reading a new book, The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan. There's this boy called Jason that has no clue who he is or where he's coming from or what is he doing on the school bus with all these crazy kids that he doesn't remember. He is sitting next to a girl who's really pretty and her name is Piper and he is supposed to be her boyfriend but he has absolutely no idea who she is. It is a great book so far and I'm looking forward to reading it. It kind of reminds me of the Percy Jackson series that I read a long time ago and I think this one will be about Greek gods and heroes also. I think Jason will be connected to Jason and the Argonauts and the golden fleece from the Greek mythology, but maybe he will not be that at all and be connected to a completely different Greek myth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment