Sunday, May 13, 2012
the lost hero
I just read some more of this amazing book called The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. The main characters so far are Jason and Piper. Right now they're going through some tough changes for example Piper just realized that she just met Jason and that they were not going out for months like she thought they were. There is also their friend Leo who they think has ADD but is really Hephaistos' son. Jason wakes up on this bus that is going to the Wilderness camp and has absolutely no idea who he, where he came from and where he's going. I'm at the point where Jason, Piper and Leo get taken to Camp Half Blood and they meet Annabeth who is the character from Percy Jackson series and guess what: Percy Jackson disappeared and they can't find him anywhere. I think that a lot of this book will be about trying to find Percy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment