Friday, January 20, 2012

Cirque Du Freak

I started reading a new book called Cirque Du Freak and it's about a boy named Darrenwho goes to this weird freak show with his best friend Steven and there is a spider in the freak show. At the end of the freak show Darren steals the spider and takes it home. Darren takes the spider to school the next day and the spider bites Steven in the neck. Steven get's unconscience and he is in the hospital about to die. Darren goes back to the place where he stole the spider and told the owner of the spider Mr. Crepsley about Steven. He said that if i fix up Steven then you have to become a half vampire and be my assistant. Darren said whatever it takes to get Steven better. Mr. Crepsley said you are going to have to fake die tomorrow night and leave your family then. Then Darren said "I don't want but i guess i have to."I would never do that over my family for my friend. Why would he want to be a half vampire? I wouldn't do anything that would take me away from my family. Now he is going to make his family so upset that he died even though he really didn't. Come back next time i post. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment