Sunday, January 22, 2012

Heroes - A graphic novel

It has been awhile since I have read the graphic novel Heroes published by Wildstorm. I remembered the book because someone told me about the TV series based on that book. It is a really interesting story or actually a bunch of stories of all the different people with unusual abilities, like healing from every wound, throwing fire, killing people just by their mind or traveling through time. They use their abilities for good and evil and throughout the book different heroes are trying to prevent the end of the world while others are trying to cause the end of the world. The story is actually really confusing because it all depends on what kind of things the heroes do; if they do something a little different, like prevent a bad deed to happen, or even show up in a wrong time at a wrong place where they're not supposed to be, the whole future changes and it can either be happy ending or total disaster. I can't wait to buy a bunch of books I have not yet read and see if the end of the world really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment