Sunday, January 29, 2012
Heroes - A graphic novel
I have been reading a graphic novel Heroes and it's a really amazing how all of the characters change from good to bad, but only some stay good all the time. For example Peter, Parkman and all the Petrelli family keep changing and you never know what's going to happen next. You can never trust anyone, because they could be somebody else and not who you see and they could kill you in a second. The only one that stays good all the time is Claire and I think that is because she is young and really cares about her family and other people too. What I also like about the book are its illustrations. I think they really help you imagine that the characters are real people in this world and that they were not just made up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment