Sunday, January 15, 2012

Red Pyramid

I finally finished the book The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan and it was amazing. I know I took forever to finish it but it was really hard to find a good time and quiet place to read this exiting heartbreaking book. Sadie and Carter did defeat Set but that is not the hardest thing that they had to accomplish. As it turns out, Set was not the mastermind behind it all, Apophys, the god of chaos was, as he hosted the Face of Horror, one of Set's demon generals, and waited for the right time to rise from the Duat (the magical underworld where gods go when they die). He was a snake one mile long and a hundred meters wide, and as soon as Set's pyramid would rise he would destroy Set and the other gods and take over the whole world. But lucky enough, Sadie and Isis were there to save the day and the world. I thought it was an excellent book, it had great characters and a fantastic plot. I think that even bigger challenges await young Sadie and Carter Kane in their adventures to come and I can't wait to start the second book.

1 comment:

  1. that was a good post. that post makes me want to read it but you kind of gave away the ending. Everyone was telling that this was a good book and i wasn't interested in it but now i know why they said it's such a good book

    ReplyDelete