Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Big Change

I am reading a book called Change Up. I told you about my book that i'm reading on my last blog, and there was a really big change. Stevie and Susan Carol are boyfriend, girlfriend and Stevie went to lunch with his editer and he saw Susan Carol with Nobert Doyles son, Matt. Stevie was filled with anger because Stevie thought that Susan Carol was cheating on him. I could tell that he was upset but i thought that they were just chatting. Stevie told Susan Carol that he saw matt and Susan and said that he thought that he was cheating on him. Susan Carol got all upset and said if you can't trusr me hanging out with someone else for once then i don't think we should be in a relationship, so you decide. Then Susan Carol left. They haven't talked to each other since and i think that what Susan Carol shut Stevie up good. Stevie shouldn't be worrying about it to much because if two people love each other they should trust each other, but if they can't then they should break up. Thanks for reading my blog and come back next time when i post again!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Stevie and Susan Carol have a pretty dramatic relationship! I'd love for you to explore their relationship more, and also who they are as individual characters. Also, you may also consider focusing on the theme of "love and trust" as you continue your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post because it shows how relationships can get out of hand.This can happen and it has happened a lot. It shows a true story of hundreds of relationships and many people can relate to this. It also says that there is a matter of trust before love.

    ReplyDelete