Wednesday, October 12, 2011

intro

Hi, my name is Robert Kearney. I play lots of sports: football, baseball, basketball. My favorite is basketball because I'm good at it. I also like to read very different kinds of books. My favorite kinds of books are science fiction. I like how most of them take place in the future, and I would like to believe that's how my future is going to be. One of my favorite books in that genre was Ghostopolis by Doug TenNapel. Not only was it set in a ghost universe but it was also a graphic novel so you could actually see what the author is telling you. I also liked the book Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, and the rest of the series. When I was younger I was really into Greek mythology so I liked it because of all the action and mythical creatures like the Minotaur and Medusa. I also liked how it later on became a movie so you could compare the movie to the book. Another really good book that I read this summer was The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins. I liked the action and the fact that it took place in such a different America from what it is today. Other types of books I really enjoy are the books about facts, like Guinness Book of Records or Believe it or Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment