Hi! My name is Leo. I like sports, books, and video games. I like watching baseball but I don't really play it. My favorite sport is Football. I would play a game anytime. My favorite author is Rick Riordan. I like his Percy Jackson Series. I also like his new Heroes of Olympus series. When I Read I have to be in the mood. If I'm not then that means I will read maybe 5-10 minutes. If I am in the mood then I might read about 30-40 minutes( Big difference, Right?). When I play a video game it will usually have a big story to it. I try to see which games I enjoyed the most and which had a better story. Sometimes its hard to tell because I might enjoy them both. If I don't like a game I usually stick it on a shelf and "never" play it again.
Anyway thanks for reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment