I just finished reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the last Olympian by Rick Riordan. Its the last book in the Percy Jackson series and I have to say I'm going to miss picking up one of those books and wondering what will happen next. Every time i read one of those books it was an adventure, a Journey. The only thing that bothers me is that at the end there was another great prophecy given.
"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire, the world must fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death"
Other than that The Last Olympian was great. It was filled with action, suspense, and mystery. Put all tree of those things together and you have a story. I'm going to have to read his next series(Heroes of Olympus) to find out what happens next. I recommend the Percy Jackson Series to anyone who loves good books.
Leo, it sounds like you have the beginning of a great book review. What do you make of that final prophecy? Why would Riordan choose to end his book like that?
ReplyDeletei enjoyed your post because you had explained in your post in a section of the book such as "Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
ReplyDeleteTo storm or fire, the world must fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death" this was an important detail from this section of this book.
Same, I read that series and i thought that it was really good. I never got to read the Heroes of Olympus but i look forward to reading your post on those so that you can tell me if they are good. that way i will know to read them or to skip them.
ReplyDelete